Monday, June 27, 2011

What a surprise!

Well, I was on a business trip with a coworker for most of last week in New Hampshire.  While looking for a particular restaurant, I needed to make a U-turn and pulled into a parking lot of a small strip mall.  On the signage for the strip mall I saw the sign below.   I thought I was going to give my passenger whip lash!  Of course, the shop was closed at that time, but I made mental note to come back.  The following day, we went back since they were open until 7 pm.  This turned out to be a very nice shop on two floors.  The bottom floor contained a very large class area along with a foyer just filled with beautiful quilts and sufficient items to tempt you up the staircase to the shop.  Which is exactly what we did.  I didn't do too much damage due to suitcase capacity but did pick up some Christmas fabric for a table runner I want to make.  It may just be my first "Christmas in July" project!  I'm getting pretty excited about the coming month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to your comments!