Monday, June 20, 2011

Hidden Agenda

Well, the Hubs was boating with his two kids yesterday so I had the whole day - and house - to myself.  Well, the Kirby dog was there too.  I could do whatever I wanted!  Kirby chose to sleep.  I made good use of the time cleaning up my sewing room and getting things organized for my "Christmas in July" project which I am doing as part of a fun project suggested by my quilting friend, Cathy in her blog, "Quilting on Main Street".  I thought this would be a good step in my quest to quilt. 

But there was another reason for all of the cleaning, clearing and organizing - I was looking for the battery charger for my camera.  I thought I had taken it to Cape Hatteras in May when we went there for vacation and would have been certain to pack it for the return trip.  I take a ton of "stuff" in lots of bags, boxes and containers of all kinds so it takes me a while to get it all put away.  I thought it may have been put with my electronic items somewhere in the sewing room which also doubles as a computer room.  But the battery charger is nowhere to be found!  Since I have a project to do which deals with pictures on my camera (some are quilt related), I was compelled to buy a new battery charger and spare battery.  I figured that would surely force the lost one to reappear shortly after I tore open the packaging.  But, alas, I have now charged two batteries and the lost charger with battery is still lost!  An expensive lesson to be sure!  But the sewing room is ready to quilt! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to your comments!